West Yost provides high-quality client services in water supply, water and wastewater treatment, groundwater, stormwater, and recycled water. Our professionals provide complete water engineering, science, and technology services from nine offices in California, Oregon, and Arizona – bringing innovative and collaborative approaches to deliver higher value projects and programs.
We are the largest engineering firm located solely on the West Coast, providing services only to the water sector. Our staff includes certified or registered professionals in civil, mechanical, chemical, and electrical engineering; water and wastewater treatment planning and design; geology, engineering geology, and hydrogeology; architecture; GIS; land surveying; control system cybersecurity; and construction management and inspection services.
The Operations Intern will be responsible for providing general office assistance to the Operations staff in various areas, including facilities and safety. Position can be either Full-Time or Part-Time.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Performing clerical duties – data entry, maintaining files, documenting archives, organizing documents: photocopying, scanning, etc. as needed.
- Assisting the safety department in various duties as needed.
- Stocking paper in printers/copiers.
- Taking inventory (counting and keeping track of letterhead supplies in production).
- Putting away ordered materials and transporting boxes from off-site storage.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in progress.
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Must have valid California Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
West Yost Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employee owned, and offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package.